Save time, money and health with this card! To view discounts in nearby stores, scale the map to the desired location, open the menu and choose Discounts. You will see all products and discounts in all card stores located within the borders of the screen of your device.
You can create an online store on the map yourself, load it by selecting the category stores, and using this instruction fill it with goods. It’s much easier than it sounds, just try it!
But the card is not just limited to shops and discounts - there are also problems with it. By adding problems, you get Rating, which you can use to pay in some stores, or use paid applications on this site - translate subtitles, expand the use of costs.Understanding what problem areas are in the city is useful for everyone: authorities, residents, tourists, realtors, urbanists.
- With the help of the map, you can create a safe route, avoiding dangerous places
- A government official may notice that certain places require more attention
- Motorists can adjust their behavior or even the route depending on the condition of the road surface
- When buying a home, you can analyze the situation around, and perhaps refuse to buy if the area around is saturated with problems
Criminology and Urban Studies
Places magnets for problems:
- Markets, train stations - places of concentration of marginals, swindlers and thieves
- Markets, industrial zones - a favorite place for feeding stray dogs for security purposes
- Industrial zones - in winter they can be heated by burning tires, engine oil, plastic waste. Do you want the smoke from such a workshop to blow through your window?
- Industrial zones and hazardous industries - sources of emissions of toxic substances, have around them sanitary exclusion zones (any deserted place = dangerous place)
- Markets, industrial zones and hazardous industries , outside working hours - one large exclusion zone
- Abandoned buildings - a habitat for homeless people, drug addicts and drug dealers
- Drinks - a place where marginalized people in a state of alcoholic intoxication congregate
I will give an example of how a combination of these factors could lead to the death of an entire floor.
This is a 12-storey building in Mariupol, where the staircase is separated from the apartments by a balcony, and the balcony is separated from the elevator by a vestibule with 2 doors, each of which opens into the vestibule. This house is surrounded by garages, a market, a place for receiving recyclable materials, abandoned buildings, and drug advertising. Inside the house itself, you can often find syringes and problems with the sewage system (marginal residents do not know that nothing can be flushed down the toilet except for what it is intended for). Residents store their construction waste on the floors.
Over time, one of the vestibules, was chosen by a homeless person (the market is nearby, recyclable materials are nearby). From construction debris found on the floor, he erected a barricade, and slept between the doors, blocking them at night. In the event of a fire (the culprit of which could be a homeless person because he fell asleep drunk with a burning cigarette), all residents of this floor would not be able to open this door and leave the building using the stairs.
But, many negative factors - you can always oppose the positive . One of them is a passionate asset of the residents. An indifferent resident of the house, threw all the personal belongings of a homeless person into the trash until the homeless person realized that he was not welcome here.
Then why bother with a map, if you can find a council for any problem? In this case, I would not buy an apartment in this house, since the activist living in it does not last forever, over time, he may run out of energy, or he may have money to move to decent housing. And then, you will be left alone, with drug addicts, homeless people and clogged sewers. Therefore, often, problems are easier to avoid, specially trained people should deal with them, who with the help of this card can find and neutralize them.
The publicity factor is very important. The more people learn about your problem, the faster they will solve it. The worst that a mayor can imagine in front of an election campaign is publicity that his city is teeming with gangs, drug dealers, homeless people and packs of stray dogs. The roads are broken, the sidewalks are swampy, and the parks are dull and dangerous - both for children (dangerous playgrounds) and adults (attacks).